Voltera warrants that, for a period of two (2) years from the date that the Product is delivered to you by Voltera or its authorized distributor: (a) the Product will comply with Voltera’s specifications for such Product, and (b) the Product will be free from material defects in material, design and workmanship. This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of a new Product obtained from Voltera or its authorized distributor, and shall not survive any transfer of ownership of the Product. The foregoing warranty shall be subject to the following provisions:
- a) You must follow Voltera’s return policy, as posted on Voltera’s website or as otherwise provided to you, and obtain a valid, written Return Materials Authorization (RMA) from Voltera as part of the warranty return process. Voltera reserves the right to refuse or return any Product sent back without an RMA.
- b) If you notify Voltera of any such material defects or non-conformance within such two (2) year period and obtain the applicable RMA, Voltera will, at its option, repair or replace the Product. If Voltera is unable to repair or replace such Product within a reasonable timeframe, Voltera will refund you the amounts paid for such defective or non-conforming Product. All shipment of such Product is at your expense, unless Voltera otherwise agrees in writing.
- c) Voltera may, at its option, use new or refurbished or used parts in good working condition to repair or replace any Product. Any replacement Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for such minimum time period as required by the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- d) The above warranty shall not apply to defects or non-conformities resulting from: (a) use of the Product in a manner contrary to, or not in accordance with, the documentation (including this Agreement), guidelines or instructions provided by Voltera, (b) any modification, maintenance or repair of the Product by anyone other than Voltera, (c) normal wear and tear, (d) external causes such as, but not limited to, power failure or electrical power surges, or (e) your breach of this Agreement. This warranty additionally does not cover Product marked as “sample” or sold “AS IS”.
- e) Voltera does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Additionally, the foregoing warranty does not apply to any Software or Firmware provided to you; all Voltera Software and Firmware is provided “AS IS”, and subject only to the license terms applicable to such Software or Firmware. The warranty set forth in this section is the exclusive warranty made by Voltera to you. Voltera disclaims all other representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any express or implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, non-infringement, or any other warranty or condition arising by statute, custom or usage of trade related to the Product provided hereunder. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and conditions. To the extent permitted by law, any implied warranties or conditions relating to the Product to the extent that they cannot be excluded as set out above are limited to two (2) years from the date that the Product is delivered to you.